Favourite Golang Resources
This is a personal list of Golang Resources I like to keep track. This is a evergreen list so I will update it once in a while when new stuff pops up.
- Libraries that help in handling web applications/authorization/authentication
- tablewriter - write tables in markdown
- terminal dashboard - dashboard on bash
- terminal dashboard for processes - dashboard on bash but for processes
- PromptUI - CLI Prompts
- Cobra - CLI Toolkit
- Current latest dependency tool that is kind of the official experiment for golang dependency management.
- Part of golang tooling support. When you add documentation above function names - they will pop up within documentation which other developers can possibly consume.
- Visual Studio Code Golang extension
- It requires installation of a whole of Golang tool which includes Golang vet etc. Checks to ensure certain heuristics are kept to ensure readable code that is easy to extend.
- Russ Cox’s Blogs
- Dave Cheney’s Blog
- Mat Ryer’s Medium Posts
- Just for func youtube channel:
- Golang UK Conference Videos:
- Actor models Golang: